Morley Financial Client Login Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- General Questions
- Username & Password Questions
- Security Question & Answer Questions
- Login Image & Phrase Questions
- Security & Privacy Questions
Q. Why is Morley enhancing online security?
A. Morley takes our responsibility to protect client data and account information very seriously – using proven technology and best practices to safeguard information and privacy for our clients.
This enhancement will:
- Strengthen our ability to detect and prevent online fraud
- Provide additional self-service capabilities
- Make it easier to deliver future security enhancements as cyber-criminal activity evolves
Username & Password Questions
Q. Can I change my password online?
A. Yes, you can change your password online.
Q. What if I forget my username?
A. Please contact us at 800-548-4806 or email us at email@example.com to retrieve your username.
Q. What if I forget my password?
A. If you have forgotten your password and have been re-routed to this page, please contact us at 800-548-4806 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. If you have forgotten your password and have already set up your security questions, please click on the [Forgot your password?] link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Security Questions & Answers Questions
Q. What are security questions and answers?
A. Security questions and answers are another security feature. If you forget your password, or choose to change your password, we will verify your identity by asking you to answer your security questions and answers. When you establish your own username and password, we'll also ask you to select and answer your security questions. As with your password, it is your responsibility to keep your security questions and answers confidential.
Q. How do I change my security questions and answers?
A. Use the [Change your security questions and answers online] link and follow prompts to change the information.
Q. When will I be using the security questions?
A. We will ask you to correctly answer your security questions when using some of our online features (such as forgot password or forgot username) as a way to verify your identity prior to providing your forgotten password or username.
Login Image & Phrase Questions
Q. What is the purpose of this new login image and phrase?
A. We continue to upgrade and enhance our security systems to combat evolving online risks. The new login image and phrase is a secret between you and the Morley website. Each time you log in to your account and see your login image and phrase, it helps ensure you are at the Morley website and not a fake website that is set up to look like our site (otherwise known as a phishing website).
A login image and phrase combination is an increasingly common technology used by many financial firms to help protect account information.
Q. Why can’t I pick my own phrase?
A. Allowing people to pick their own phrase makes it more likely that people will pick something that could be tied back to their personal information. Things like a birthday or anniversary, which are easier for a criminal to guess about someone. If the phrase that goes with the picture is random, it’s much more difficult for criminals to attempt to steal information.
Q. What is phishing?
A. Phishing is the criminally fraudulent process of attempting to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by masquerading as a trustworthy entity or website in an electronic communication.
Q. What do I do if I don’t think that is my picture/phrase?
A. First, verify that you are in fact on our website and that the web address or URL you entered is correct. Sometimes simple items such as a misspelled word (i.e. Morely vs. Morley) can direct you to an incorrect site. Second, verify that you have in fact entered the correct username, you can verify this as the username will display as you entered it above the image, phrase and password box. If both the site and the username are accurate then users should call immediately. We will follow our standard procedures for reporting fraudulent activity and/or account breaches.
Q. How can I change my login image and phrase?
A. Use the [change your login image and phrase] link and follow prompts to change the information.
Q. My coworker(s) and I use the same username and password. How will this security change affect us?
A. As we add additional security measures, maintaining a shared identity will become more difficult. Having a shared identity defeats our protections against online identity theft and fraud, and it is strongly discouraged.
Our online security protects:
- Client information from theft and fraud
- The reputation of Morley Financial as a financial services leader using proven technology and best practices to safeguard client information and privacy
- Each user that logs into our system, if a security breach or fraud were to occur
Morley has built security management systems that allow every user to have a unique login identity, yet access what they need online. We will continue to add security enhancements to fight evolving online security threats. To ensure this and future security changes don’t impact your online processes, make sure every user has a unique identity, and doesn’t share login information with anyone.
Security & Privacy Questions
Q. Is my information secure?
A. The information for the accounts you have with Morley Financial is kept secure and confidential through multiple security features and procedures.
- The information you request from our website for your account can only be accessed with a unique combination of a username and password. It is your responsibility to keep your login information confidential.
- Do not share your username or password with anyone. Our employees and associates will never ask you for your password.
- Never keep your password or security questions/answers where others may see.
- Contact us immediately to [change your password] if you suspect someone has discovered it.
- Our secure server software encrypts information, ensuring that Internet communications through our website stay private and protected.
- Your account information is not permanently stored on our Web server. The information only resides on our Web server while you are viewing the information. It is permanently stored on our secured corporate computer systems.
- Our corporate network systems, which store your account information, use proven security controls.
- We have data security staff whose sole responsibility is to ensure the security of the information we process and store.
- Morley has policies and procedures in place to limit access to your information to only those who have a business need to view it.
Need help? Call us at at 800-548-4806 or e-mail us at email@example.com.